Wednesday, August 01, 2007

You don't know how good your life is...

Have you ever complained on anything you encountered in life? I have. And I think we all have every right to do so if there is a valid reason for doing so.

e.g.
1. You are being charged by the local authorities for services that never took place i.e. clearing the drainage & cleaning the common areas in your housing area,
2. You are earning lesser than your colleague with the same qualification, holding the same position for the same number of years and doing the same tasks, and
3. You are being discriminated by certain people for things that are beyond your control. e.g. Your race, belief or family background - You never get the chance to serve in the public service (be it in the government departments or agencies or companies) even if you have the qualifications and the necessary working experiences related to the job. Note: - The person who got the job happened to be related to the department head.


This is the e-mail I received from a friend about how good our life is...










If you think you are unhappy, look at them












If you think your job is tough, how about him?

















If you think your salary is low, how about her?












If you think you don't have many friend...














If you think study is a burden, how about her?













when you feel like giving up, think of this man
















if you think you suffer in life, do you suffer as much as he does?














if you complain about your transport system, how about them?












if your society is unfair to you, how about her?








"That which is beautiful is not always good; but that which is good is always beautiful"

To complain or not to complain is up to you...so long that you have a good reason, why not!

6 comments:

New! Social Networking, Games & Money Making Opp! said...

Unbelievable - Amazing New Program

Hi
I am also a part of agloco and

I'm not kidding about this!

I'm flying out the door right now, but I wanted to send you a quick note about Evolution Day. I just checked my stats, UNBELIEVABLE! I've never seen so many SIGNUPS.

If I were you, I would at least take the F*R*E*E position, so disocver what Evolution Day is all about.

Urgently Go Here
http://www.uvme.biz/EVO192040JC
GUEST LOGIN: - EVO192040JC
To YOUR Success,
JOYDEV CHATTERJEE

Facebook.Com/FindCash said...

You have a very cool blog with lots of useful, interesting info.

Please visit my blog for money-making tips. Thanks!

Angeline Choo said...

hey this is a good post. :)

Turk said...

>running man: thanks. I will

>angie: thanks. I appreciate it.

Angeline Choo said...

:) most welcome

Turk said...

Agloco Girls: Great idea. I hv added yours. C ya around.