Monday, June 04, 2007

I have the Viewbar !

Finally, I managed to have the viewbar on my PC.
If you have not downloaded the viewbar please check your email or login to your AGLOCO account and look for the "Download Viewbar" button just after the "AGLOCO Table" (that's what I called it!).


As you may notice my referrals network now stands at 557; 76 Direct and 481 Extended. With the release of the viewbar, I hope to reach 1000 referrals by year end.




After you have successfully downloaded the AGLOCO viewbar you may login to your AGLOCO Viewbar. The picture on the left is the actual picture of the AGLOCO Viewbar Sign in Page that I have just downloaded.

I also notice that once you are logged in, the time spent is being reflected in the the "AGLOCO Table" (under "Hours this month" column).

If you want to know more about the viewbar and how to download please go to Viewbar FAQ.

With the release of the viewbar, I think we all can start to think about the money!

If you are not a member yet, please feel free to sign up here because you have nothing to lose (it's free to join) BUT everything to gain (there is money)!

You may check your earnings by using the calculator on the right side bar :)





GET PAID FOR BEING AN INTERNET USER! JOIN AGLOCO TODAY & GET REWARDED!





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

teehee, u got the viewbar too!

i got mine!
http://genethai.blogspot.com/2007/06/agloco-viewbar-is-out-omfg-this-is-so.html

0_0 i look at ur referral numbers. I look at mine... >.<

You sure did work hard.

Cheers!

Steve Yu said...

I think I will get it tomorrow, the link just disappear after a moment